Monday, September 13, 2010

MIA...

I have been M.I.A. in blogworld for a good long time now. We have had a lot going on, and blogging is one of the things that keeps getting pushed down on the to-do list. So much has happened this summer, and I won't try to separately post on each event, but in the past couple months my stepdaughter Juliet came to visit, my little man turned 5 months old on September 1st, my dearest friend Bethany came to visit for a week, and I managed to finally hit my pre-pregnancy weight and actually lose 3 additional pounds!! Whew...I think I need a nap! I'll post some pics that Bethany took with her awesome camera on a separate post, but for now here are some pics from Juliet's visit!

Juliet and Aiden
We had a blast having Juliet here; it was very interesting having a 13 year old and an infant living under the same roof! I have a new appreciation for parents with teenagers... 

I loved getting to see her bond with her little brother, and bond they did! I know he is missing her, as are we!
J and dad
the whole crew
It had been too long since we had last seen J-she is growing up into a beautiful teenager and I was so glad to get to know her better. She started 8th grade last week in Pennsylvania, hopefully we will see her for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment