Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Here's how behind I am: Aiden turns 3 months old tomorrow, and I am just getting around to posting his 2 month pics. He is changing so much every day, and as I am sure every mom says, I can't get over how fast he is growing! 
Aiden has accomplished several milestones this past month, including holding his head up at a 45 degree angle, and rolling over from stomach to back! He attempts to laugh, which is really cute because he tries so hard but just can't quite get it out...He loves to smile though, and does it often, especially in the morning. He is such a morning person, so happy and cheerful when he gets up. The sleep schedule is improving too, and several times this past month Aiden has slept for 6-7 hour stretches at a time!

The past month in pictures~


I was trying to re-create his birth announcement pic, and as you can see, this outfit is getting pretty tight...

Aiden loved his baby gym this month, and started holding conversations with the dangling monkeys-he also figured out how to kick the side bars and make everything move!
 My future ladykiller hamming it up for the camera; so glad he is more photogenic than his dad and I!

I am currently in the process of building up a tolerance to this lip, right now it makes me turn into a giant wuss, but I will learn to resist it.
My boy loves him some daddy...so sweet (10 weeks)
This little lamb plays "Jesus Loves Me" when you wind it up, and Aiden LOVES it! (Thanks Mama Jan and Daddy Tom!)
Mastering the art of holding his head up 


Beach bummin it up (Navarre Beach-Memorial Day)
 I think he's finally starting to look like me :-)

So there's a photo summary of the past month; I think I took roughly 200 pics last month, and I struggle to delete any of them! My next organization project is definitely my pictures file. More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment