Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mini Update

I am way behind with my posting-I have so many pictures and events to update on, but I'm finding it really hard to fit everything into my days! I am managing to find plenty of time to play with Aiden, so I guess that's what matters most. My house is also not a complete wreck, and we are managing to eat real food and not take out and fast food all the time-woo hoo! I did have to jump on and update my weight loss, as this week has been pretty reaffirming in that department. I have been scared that this last ten pounds to my pre-pregnancy weight was never going to come off, but this week has been better! I have been trying very hard to be diligent about not skipping workouts, as I know that exercise is the key. Sometimes it is hard to force myself to go run instead of take a nap, but the results are worth it! Here are my results as of this morning:


Pre-pregnancy weight: 133 lbs.
Final pregnancy weight: 171 lbs.
Total weight gain: 38 lbs.!!(ugh, scary...)
Current weight: 140.8 lbs.
Current weight lost: 30.2 lbs.
Weight lost since last time: 3 lbs.!!!
Goal weight: 125 lbs.
Weight left to lose: 15.8 lbs.

When I get back in the 130's it is going to feel so good! How about you? Do you have any extra pounds you want to lose? Now is the time, all of the wonderful summer fruits and veggies are in the stores, and the weather is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment